Monday, April 20, 2009

Cheek Hen

today's class was awesome. i am SO glad Beth came. her strength and positive attitude are seriously inspiring.

I miss Mary Ellen

loved the chicken.

I find it funny, today was my "YES" day. I took the "YES MAN" idea and used it all the day long and the outcome was:

I said yes to punching someone
I said yes to pizza
I said yes to breadsticks
I said yes to a free coca cola
I said yes to more I'm sure, I just cant remember....
I was shortly had an attempt to be taken advantage of later tonight by my best friend...damn her. lol.


enjoy the video/pictures added of our fun filled/sir fluffy butt/chicken/Beth day (this only took about 3 hours to make the video/render/upload to here and it not work/then upload to youtube)
yay

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a-H37eRD_20













can i just say, i truly wish this class was like a "forever" class that you had to take for the rest of time.


☮angie

No comments:

Post a Comment