Sunday, April 19, 2009

YES. YES. YES. YES.

WHAT THE BLEEP IS THIS?!

My project consists of the play off of the new recent movie "YES MAN".

Jim Carrey is one of my most favorite actors, and he did an awesome job in this movie.
It's closely based on decisions and how they effect our lives. Each decision effects our lives in separate ways, and it's effects are shown well in this movie.

IF the class wants, i got the DVD in my Easter basket (yes my Easter basket) and we can watch it in class if we were to have time, or maybe a few clips.

I have included the trailer to this blog, and for my project:

I have designated a day of "YES" in which I say YES to any ethical/moral requests.

I'll let you know how the decisions effect my day. I'm not telling you what day because I don't want to be harassed by the class lol :)


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uRv4CoXQoAQ


☮angie

1 comment:

  1. I was going to tell you on FB how nice it was to see your smiling face, but then I saw you had a portfolio site and had to check it out.
    You've got a rare combo: a good attitude, some genuine talent, a genuine faith, and a work ethic to boot. I predict an genuinely interesting life. Best of luck to you and yours on graduation!

    ReplyDelete