Thursday, February 4, 2010

............just blog about something

well as most new media students, given a blog assignment with no direction can be complicated and result in nothing but rambling. So i guess....let the fun begin!!!

I have to say during the week I'm annoyed, stressed, and fill my thoughts with worrys and my to do list until Thursday evening.

Where i strangle ponder the thoughts of Steve or other classmates.
I just seem to get swept up in the conversation and really think about what Steve
is asking or suggesting of us. Its weird. It sort of relieves the stress of my week and weekend ahead of me. So i have enjoyed it. And will continue to enjoy mt thursdays of 2 hours and 40 minutes of stress relieving media topic conversing.

anddddddddddd end quote.

1 comment:

  1. I get most of my ideas from TV or what I see in the media. Like for instance I seen where some guy invented a gadget in which would power our house without the use of an outside source. I thought I would Google it and blog about it. It is as simple as that! Hope that helps you!

    ReplyDelete