Saturday, February 13, 2010

bloggggggggg

I'll be honest it's hard for me to blog for this class, or for any class.


I also get quite up in the class discussion and therefore forget to blog.

But i did appreciate this past weeks discussion while Steve cut many books and threw the shreds around lol.

I would like to advise whoever reads this to check out EVAN ROBERTS blog....he nicely distracted me during this past class to be "creative" with the books materials. :)

I am a little nervous about these month long questions, its like taking me a month to THINK of a question let alone answer it??? Maybe that's normal?

1 comment:

  1. I think the point of the class is to have an open mind. He wants us to think of all the possibilities out there in terms of designers of mediated experiences. I know myself Steve has opened up my mind to new ideas or how to think about things. Steve reminds me of Andy Harris in a way. For those of you who don’t know Andy Harris, he is a teacher I had and with whom I worked with at the Computer Science Dept. at IUPUI. Andy always taught us that it isn't the technology we are learning right now that is important; it is the theories behind it. For example my thing is graphic/web/animation. Who knows what these concepts will be like in 10 years! Who knows maybe one of these days I will have to start learning how to develop Holographic based websites or Hologram based programming. Who knows what the future holds? My advice is to take something you feel very passionate about and go with it for a month long question.

    ReplyDelete