Monday, February 9, 2009

4-bode-ing

oh the senses.....

no wonder God created all 5

i struggled SO much to do ANY and all of them. I tried. I tried. I failed everytime, i made it nowhere near 3 hours, my body and mind are too selfish to take them away. I thanked God though everytime I took the sense back, they are all just to great and have such an amazing purpose.

BUT my new sense i would think to be is:

a sense of foreboding.

definition:

  • a feeling of evil to come; "a steadily escalating sense of foreboding"; "the lawyer had a presentiment that the judge would dismiss the case"
  • an unfavorable omen
  • fateful: ominously prophetic
the purpose: to keep/avoid from horrible situations, bad accidents, feelings of evil or something about to happen but you have the ability to make it NOT happen.

i know there is a reason this isn't a sense because life is supposed to have the good and the bad, but in a fairy tale world, this would be cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment