Sunday, February 22, 2009

just breathhhhhh

i cant thank beth enough for the "bliss" class time we were given.
i was seriously so stressed out and needed a break but would refuse to stop doing homework or staring at a computer screen and force myself to just breath.

i got to come home earlier, and i just sat. i watched some tv, watched a movie, made some popcorn, relaxed.

it was weird, because had we not had the bliss time given, there's no way i would have forced myself on my own to just "do nothing". I got to steal time without my self really knowing i stole :)
if that makes any sense.

stealing time is a strange approach to life, because its not stealing if its your own property, but so often i just give my time and life to school, homework, family, friends etc. and rarely do i just carve out some me time. i mean i OWN my own time after all, dont i?


as far as brainstorming a final project, its not complete yet, i promise i'm thinking, and i'm trying to take some more time to think about it and not my capstone, and purposely steer away from my capstone. i plan to do something different, and personally affect myself and have to show others the outcome.

so we will see....it's still in the making.


☮angie

No comments:

Post a Comment