Monday, February 2, 2009

Fi Tahw

1. What if he would have stayed in United States?
2. What if I would have changed my major?
3. What my hair was short?
4. What if you changed your mind?
5. What if you did everything for a whole day for someone else?
6. What if you tried to be silent for a whole day?
7. What if you could choose your death?
8. What if you were going to Hell?
9. What if you could know when you will die?
10. What if Coca-Cola had zero calories?
11. What if dogs could talk to humans?
12. What if the snow was made of sand?
13. What if you could grow an ocean in your backyard?
14. What if you knew who framed Roger Rabbit?
15. What if God is trying to talk to you everyday?
16. What if you could transport into a movie?
17. What if there was no such thing as cavities?
18. What if college was made of cotton candy?
19. What if all food was free?
20. What if your dreams were in black and white?
21. What if I didn’t do this assignment?
22. What if half of these questions had no answers?
23. What if I sent these questions to whom I was asking them about?
24. What if women had the right to vote from the start?
25. What if tomorrow never came?
26. What if you chose me?
27. What if he believed?
28. What if Adam ate the apple first?
29. What if I said no?
30. What if I said yes?
31. What if this assignment was fake and I wrote these questions in a dream?
32. What if I was bilingual?
33. What if she said no?
34. What if you were still here?
35. What if you could birth children through your armpits?
36. What if this were the last thing I wrote?
37. What if George Bush cried in public?
38. What if the Nazis came in 2000 instead of 1940’s?
39. What if the Titanic never sank?
40. What if you believed me?
41. What if there was no such thing as cancer?
42. What if health could be bought?
43. What if love was just a song?
44. What if what?
45. What if what if didn’t exist?
46. What if you were forced to eat one of those eggs everyday for a week? (Matt)
47. What if when you left the egg in the car it busted? (Fred)
48. What if someone offered to pay for your egg paintings because they liked them so much? (Patrick)
49. What if your girlfriend broke up with you over the egg joke? (Marqi)
50. What if your video worked in class for everyone to see?(Stan)

No comments:

Post a Comment