Monday, February 2, 2009

Legend Has It.....

i started this blog "legend has it" because i heard Beth say she loves when things begin like that.

today's class had up's and down's.

sometimes fun, sometimes not. but life cant always be.

im glad and appreciate beth's love for my egg, it makes me feel real good.
I cant tell you how happy it made me to walk out of the disoriented classroom of wrecked desks while the students in the hall look at me and a few other classmates and say
"dude, you guys forgot to fix the desks???" as we all looked....shrugged our shoulders...and laughingly walked away while maintaining a smile ahahahaha. i loved it.

wayzgoose.

☮angie




i included the badass classroom picture and a pretty sunset from on the way home...ya know why not :)

1 comment:

  1. "im glad and appreciate beth's love for my egg, it makes me feel real good."

    Hey, you definitely put a lot more of yourself into your project than anybody else did. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete